Coverhill (Maintenance & Facilities Management) Ltd is an expanding and continuously growing organisation with a strong, friendly and reliable team based in Diss, East Anglia.
You will be expected to work away from home with this position. Please do not apply if you are not able to work away from home.
To support our continued growth, we are recruiting for several experienced multi-skilled operative/labourers with a Construction background to work on current and new contracts across Norfolk and Suffolk and across other parts of the UK. We are actively looking for a dedicated, reliable and enthusiastic multi-skilled operatives to join our team and carry out new works and support ongoing customers.
Applicants should have experience of various disciplines and have extensive previous experience in the construction industry. You will also be expected to hold a full clean UK driving license and have access to your own car.
Ideally the start date for this permanent position would be immediate, but we can be flexible for the right person.
The candidates will:
– Be experienced in various construction disciplines – essential
– Hold a valid CSCS Card – advantageous
– Have IOSH/SMSTS – advantageous
– Be able to show experience and knowledge of working on various sites in a similar role
– Full clean UK/EC driving licence.
– Access to own car
– A Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) Card – desirable
– Able to communicate at all levels
– Physically fit.
– Must be able to climb ladders and work at heights.
– Must be flexible with working hours.
– 40 hours per week basic plus additional hours as required
Salary: TBC but competitive.
Due to an expanding client base you will be required to be away from home for sometimes up to a week or two per month to meet contract needs and a requirement to work weekends. All bills whilst away from home are covered by the business with some additional allowances.
Coverhill Ltd are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
To apply for this role, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org including a cover letter and your CV (preferably in PDF format).